Tuesday 30 October 2012

Shooting Schedule


Here is the shooting schedule myself and my group have produced. By following this schedule, it ensures that we are prepared, and know exactly when/where we are shooting, as well as what props and equipment need to be brought. A shooting schedule enables us to check we have everything we need, and by what date it needs to be organised by. It provides structure; it makes sure we are on schedule to complete our task.

However, due to changes and developments from the first draft of my music video, reshoots as well as filming completely new material has been carried out. Due to this, although we followed our original shooting schedule, we also shot on more dates leading up to the next drafts of our music video. The filming of my music video ended in April, meaning that myself and my group were continuously filming whenever the opportunity was available, as filming had to coincide with the availability of those who were performing in our video.

No comments:

Post a Comment